Before with the shake roof.
After with the charcoal architectural shingles. We also painted the front door navy blue.
The insurance company was right about needing a new roof. Every day I would pick up fallen shingles from the flower beds.
When the roofers removed these shakes we found hundreds of wasp nests.
To save money we did all the clean-up and ended up filling 3 dumpsters.
The house was too big of a project for us to do, but my husband was able to do the shed himself and save a little money there.
Thanks to everyone who voted and helped me choose a color. I am so glad this project is done!