Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Check out this awesome travel word art poster I made for $3.59 and find out how to make your own!
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
I wanted a customized poster for my travel wall and after spending a couple of hours trying to make one in Illustrator, I found Tagxedo and had exactly what I wanted in a few minutes! I love this site and will be emailing the owner to thank him for my travel poster that makes me happy every time I walk into the room.
How to make your own custom travel poster
1. Go to Tagxedo and click on "start now"
2. Click on "Load" at the top.
3. Type the names of the places you've been and submit.
4. Play with the theme, color, font, orientation, and shape until you get what you want.
6. Spread the love and like Tagxedo on Facebook and other social media and make a donation if you can (This is not a sponsored post, I'm just a huge fan).
7. Print your masterpiece at Staples or any print shop near you.
I printed my 24"x36" engineering print at Staples for $3.59.
You can also use a web address to create fun word art. Here is what I came up with after using TheThriftyHome.com
If there are any words you don't like, you can go into the word / layout options and skip them.
See my Pallet Arrow for Travel Gallery Wall here: