Last week Rebecca Holt from The Holt House gave me this award. Then yesterday Rachel from Rachel Vs. the Kitchen gave me the same award. I had never been to Rebecca's blog before and was glad to find her. She has an amazing blog all about great deals and saving money. I already love Rachel's blog and get many dinner and recipe ideas which my family is very grateful for.
Thank you both for the award, I am honored that you chose my blog.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things about myself...
1. My most favorite dinner in the entire world is the Pollo Rosa Maria at Carrabbas (I always get the veggies on the side, so delish). I am salivating just thinking about it right now.
2. I enjoy watching Sesame Street with my 2 year old. I like to see the famous guest stars and the funny skits like, “A’s Anatomy.” Better than Saturday Night Live!
3. I love being by myself so much that 3 kids is all I will ever have. I love my children, but I am an introvert and cherish time to myself. I love getting lost in my thoughts and was always called a daydreamer by my elementary school teachers.
4. I hate scrap-booking. I have a degree in Computer Image Specialization and if it can be done digitally, give me a computer over a disorganized mess of papers, stickers, and all of the other chaos that you have to have for scrap-booking. No offense to my scrap-booking friends, I love all of you.
5. For my last birthday I asked for a terabyte external hard drive. I have already used up all of the space and need another terabyte. I make lots of home movies!
6. I like to mow the lawn. I count it as my exercise for the day and no one can talk to me (ask for something, whine, etc.) when I am mowing the lawn.
7. I love getting lost in a good book. If I had to choose between reading a book or watching the movie I would choose the book hands down. There are so many details in a book that you don’t get in the movie.
7 Kreativ Blog Nominations:
1. Jeannine at Fireflies and Jellybeans
2. Kelsee at The Webb Family
3. Stephanie at Stephanie's Jewelry Hobby and Just Us Visnaws
4. Dawn at Life at Eventually Cottage
5. Jamie at The Junk Box
6. Kim at My Domestic Bliss
7. Angie at Casa Mia